Location: Greenport, NY
Current Price: US$ 425,000
37 ft 3 in
33 ft 8 in
11 ft 10 in
5 ft 4 in
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 37 ft 3 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 33 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Ballast: 6400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 16500 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (114 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The interior is roomy and bright. All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Locker doors with rounded edges and ventilation above. Floor is varnished wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Cushions on all berths in sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Handholds are in all the right positions. All portlights, skylights on saloon and forward cabin are fitted with blinds.
Saloon: The settees offer comfortable seating. On port side an L shaped 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’ long sofa To starboard is a straight 2.00 m / 6’ 7” settee. Both settees’ backrests have upper hinges so that the whole width of the berth can be used for additional sleeping accommodation. Headroom in saloon 1.92 m / 6’ 3 1/2’’.
- OceanAir Skyscreen
- Efficient LED lighting throughout
- 12V fan for added circulation
- Mini Safe
- Stereo/CD with 2 speakers in saloon, additional speakers in cockpit
Dining Area: Between the settees is a strong table with foldable sides and a top opening bar for bottles or storage
Galley: Big work top in solid composite stone material with strong, all round mahogany fiddle rail. Carefully insulated water-cooled fridge with Isotherm electric compressor for chilling and a basket for small items. The unit is economical to run and is operated from the 12 Volt supply.
- Extra deep, double sink with cover
- Two burner gas stove with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and stove when in use in the marina.
- Electric Propane Switch with gas alarm
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
Head Compartment: The roomy head is equipped with a wet locker and has a separate shower with PlexiGlass doors. Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Wash basin and countertop in solid composite stone material. Teak grating. Large mirror.
- Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges.
- Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety.
- Electrical toilet 12V, salt water flush
- 70 litres stainless steel holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
- Cupboards above and below the washbasin.
- Ventilation through opening deck hatch and side portlight.
- The deck hatch has milk coloured glass to allow light but obstruct view into the heads.
Forward Cabin: The forward cabin is spacious and has a seat for dressing and undressing. Two 2.12 m / 7’ long berths, foot end 68 cm and aft end 204 cm wide. Ample stowage above and below with a number of lockers. Two hanging lockers and two vanity areas.
- Opening skylight
- OceanAir skyscreen
- 12V Cabin fan
Chart Table/Nav Station: A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table.
- Electric panel to the right of the navigator.
- 110V/USB outlet
- Drawers and stowage below seat
Aft Cabin: Aft cabin has a hanging locker and a comfortable double berth. Size 2.09 m where it is longest and 2.03 m where it is shortest. 1.45 wide where it is widest and the foot end 1.07 m.
- Stowage room below and above.
- Hella 12V cabin fan
- Port shade to extra opening Lewmar portlight to cockpit
Engine and Engine Room
- Engine: Volvo Penta D2-60/130S, 44 kW/60 HP 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume. Mounted with rubber feet on strong foundations and saildrive to reduce vibration and noise.
- Approx 111 Engine hours as of June 4, 2021
- 3-bladed folding prop – Volvo
- Autopilot Raymarine p70/ Type 1
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 L / 11 US gallon well insulated hot water tank. Good insulation means the water remains hot for many hours after the engine has been run.
- The engine has a separate 75 Ah 12 V starter battery.
- Bowthruster 5.4hp
- Marine Air reverse cycle for salon and forward cabin – 12000BTU/120V/60Hz – soft start
- Emergency switch for engine start
- 120V shore connection, isolation circuit breaker, stainless inlet
- Combi Mastervolt 12/2500-100A (120V) with Masterview
- 4 Raymarine i70s over the sliding hatch
- Raymarine i60 wind
- On the steering pedestal: compass, RPM-meter, engine hours counter, oil pressure indicator and voltmeter for engine start.
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 MultiFunction display in stainless frame and box
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water, located at the electric central at the nav station
- Raymarine i70 multifunction display at Nav statioN
- Raymarine AIS 650 class B transceiver, MMSI
- Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar and GPS – mast mounted
- VHF Ray260e, DSC class D, 2 control units
- VHF antenna with cable connected to nav station
Hull and Deck
- Shallow draft – 5’4″
- Hand lay-up GRP hull with a vinylester based barrier coat.
- The hull is insulated above water line with Divinycell PVC foam against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Brass strips to all mooring and spring cleats
- White hull with blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Under the mast support there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener.
- Strong under floor reinforcements,bonded with composite.
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with eleven M 24 stainless steel bolts.
- The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck, coachroof areas and cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
Deck and deck fittings
- Deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit coaming, cockpit floor, and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Strong stem fitting and anchor roller, extra bow roller and bowsprit.
- Lewmar electric anchor winch with fixed remote control at steering pedestal with 40m/8mm chain and 20kg Delta anchor
- Two strong stainless cleats forward, aft and midships, all bolted with four bolts each.
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Genoajib and mainsheet tracks with blocks.
- Genoajib block adjustable from the cockpit.
- Selftailing genoajib chrome winches, size 50 CST.
- Two 30 CST winches in the cockpit for halyards, mainsheet, vang and furling line.
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
- All lines are hidden in channels under the coachroof.
- Five flushmounted skylight hatches; two to the saloon, one in the heads, one in the aft cabin and one in the forward cabin.
- Eight Lewmar aluminium framed opening portlights
- Additional Lewmar opening portlight to cockpit with shade
- Integrated bathing platform in transom with hot and cold shower
- Starboard side has a generously sized, dry stowage locker.
- Wheel steering with big 122 cm diameter leather covered steering wheel.
- Canvas cover for wheel/compass
- Single lever engine control with panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
- Alcove in the port side cockpit coaming.
- There is a separate propane locker accessible from the bathing platform with stowage for two propane tanks.
- Strong fixed windscreen with side handholds, opening center section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit. The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
- Sliding companionway hatch of transparent milk colored acrylic glass with teak handhold. On either side of this sliding hatch there are teak work surfaces, ideal as chart tables, etc.
- Varnished washboards, washboard lockable from inside
- Washboards have one solid panel, one louvered panel and can be stored in deck locker
- Cockpit table stows in starboard locker
- 2 folding D ring tether attachments
- Selden Furlin mast with 30ST, cockpit control, triple spreader deck stepped
- The mast is supported by a steel support with a mahogany cover. Steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener area under the mast support.
- Under-deck genoajib furling and reefing system.
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Turnbuckles from Selden.
- Windex wind indicator on mast top.
- Anchor light
- Furlin main, EMS MAX, EPEX
- Code Zero, Kevlar
- Self tacker DC Jib, track, sheet, blocks
- UV Protection for Genoa Jib Heavy Duty
Harken 57mm blocks with soft shackles
3 pockets for winch handles
- The bilge is accessible by a removable floor panel without having to remove the steps.
- Inspection hatches for easy access to sea cocks and speed transducer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.